Saturday, August 21, 2010

Playground Update

We regretfully announce that due to a delay in the CFEP grant funding we will not be having a September 8th playground build.  We do, however, anticipate an early fall build and will communicate the new date once confirmed.  For those volunteers who have already committed to helping build the playground, we thank you and apologize for any inconvenience caused.  If you would like to volunteer for the build or have any volunteer related questions, please contact  For any general playground inquiries, please contact

No comments:

Post a Comment